As a supply Financial consultant, you will:
- Participate in challenging projects in finance and business control.
- Assist our customers in optimizing their financial results through an improved budgeting and reporting process, better follow up of costs and revenues, improved internal control…
- Provide, as a key partner, appropriate business recommendations based on your financial analysis.
- Collaborate actively with your clients’ corporate and business controllers.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
- You hold a Master’s Degree.
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience in financial controlling or budgeting in an industrial environment.
- You have a mature, assertive and dynamic personality, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP…) is an asset.
Our offer :
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you an entrepreneurial, nurturing and growing environment with challenging career opportunities and training possibilities.
Level of experience :
Life sciences, Energy & utilities, Public Sector, Telecom & Media, B2B industries, Retail / FMCG
Interested in this challenging position?Apply now