As a Project Manager, you will:
- Initiate by checking feasibility and working out budgets, teams and resources.
- Plan by setting goals, defining roles and producing schedules of tasks.
- Be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make some adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Be analyzing data and taking decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
- You hold a Master degree.
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Project Management.
- You have problem solving skills, analytical spirit and hands-on experience.
- You are dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of an ERP package (SAP, Oracle, JDEdwards…) is an asset.
Our offer :
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you an entrepreneurial, nurturing and growing environment with challenging career opportunities and training possibilities.
Level of experience :
Life sciences, Energy & utilities, Public Sector, Telecom & Media, B2B industries, Retail / FMCG
Interested in this challenging position?Apply now