As a Purchasing consultant, you will:
- Participate in challenging projects in purchasing and procurement.
- Assist our customers in developing their purchasing strategy and sourcing activities through an Improved supplier management.
- Conduct activities such as: benchmarking of suppliers, negotiation, cost analysis, total cost of ownership…
- Be involved in cost savings process.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
- You hold a Master degree.
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience in procurement and/or sourcing.
- You are familiar with Contract management, LCC sourcing, e-sourcing, negotiations…
- You have a mature, assertive and dynamic personality, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of an ERP package (SAP, Oracle, JDEdwards…) is an asset.
Our offer :
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you an entrepreneurial, nurturing and growing environment with challenging career opportunities and training possibilities.
Level of experience :
Life sciences, Energy & utilities, Public Sector, Telecom & Media, B2B industries, Retail / FMCG
Interested in this challenging position?Apply now