As a Business Analyst consultant, you will:
- Collect, analyze and specify the business and functional specifications
- Design the required solution for your customers.
- Define the necessary data architecture (conceptual, logical and physical data models) as well as all required data transformation and reporting processes.
- Organize workshops with customers and analyze the regulatory requirements to ensure an in-depth understanding of the needs.
- Establish and execute test cases from business/functional perspectives in order to verify that the solution complies with all requirements (regulatory, functional, non-functional). Drive all change management and communication aspects towards operational teams.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
- You hold a Master’s Degree.
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Project Management.
- You have possibly already an experience in the banking sector (Credit/Risk) and/or in data architecture and flows (entity relationship diagrams, ETL, data warehousing, etc.).
- You have problem solving and analytical skills. You are pragmatic and dynamic. You are results and people oriented.
Our offer :
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you an entrepreneurial, nurturing and growing environment with challenging career opportunities and training possibilities.
Level of experience :
Life sciences, Energy & utilities, Public Sector, Telecom & Media, B2B industries, Retail / FMCG
Interested in this challenging position?Apply now